Person who prioritizes “team goal” instead of “self-goal”
- Always help others if being asked to (Others above myself)
- Don’t be hesitated to share own’s experience with others, so you can make your team improved.
- Don’t blame others behind but give them feedbacks in front to grow more.
- Have a bright look and always try to make a good atmosphere of the team.
- No doubt of illegal behaviors like rebate, bribe, or any other sexual harassment.
No doubt of illegal behaviors like rebate, bribe, or any other sexual harassment.
- Work really really hard. Very diligent.
- Whatever it takes, always acquire the skill that you think you need to have. (Endless needs for self-development)
- If you are curious of something, go to find the solution first and don’t hesitate to ask others.
- Give feedbacks to anyone regardless of the position in the company and accept other feedback properly. Have a fast growth cycle throughout the feedbacks from others.
Person who has a strong will to challenge
- Have an attitude of just doing the task if given. (There are hundreds of reasons that they can’t go succeeded.)
- Problem always occurs, so don’t be afraid of solving the problem. (We are the problem-solvers. Missions never stop coming to us)
- Have a good skill to manage own’s mental condition. (No one can live without a tiny of stress, but never let stress dominate your life)
- ry to think how to find a solution instead of being worried of.
Person who has a “great work ability”
- Don’t make others worried of your tasks. No quality issues.
- Find a solution and solve the problem before being asked.
Person who has a “good communication skill”
- Leaders: Explain “Why” well
- Team Members: Focus on “How” instead of “Why”
- Know how much your words can influence others. Watch out your words. Your words should be helpful for the team.
- Deliver your opinion clearly with examples and logics.
Ex) “I think this is good! I think it’s not okay?” is unconvincing. “I think this is good because ~, and there is an actual example of ~” is a convincing way to deliver a clear opinion.